Accord 30 FX
Machining centre for the production of windows, doors, stairs, solid wood parts and for all those processes that require heavy duty machining, while maintaining high standards in terms of precision and finish quality.
- Maximum precision over the whole machining area, thanks to the rigidity of the structure with mobile gantry.
- Easy profiling on large section parts with the 5-axis machining head, designed specifically for demanding uses.
- Extremely fast setup of the worktable whether in the automatic version, or the guided and manual version.
- Greater productivity by performing all the accessorial machining on the door and window frames with the “BRC” patented multi-function unit (Boring Routing Cutting).
- Sav€nergy, high performance and energy saving.
|X-axis working area||mm||from 3050 to 6360|
|Y-axis working area||mm||from 1380 to 1905|
|Electrospindle power||kW||from 8,5 to 13|
|Tool-changer||nr. positions||from 10 to 78|