Cantek 24” Heavy Duty Cardan Shaft Drive Double Sided Planer , Model GT610HI 5 percent off Promo good thru End Dec
- Cast iron based machine
- Chrome-plated tables and top and bottom
- Belt driven cutterheads.
- Full Cardan shaft drive
- A special gauging device mounted at the side of the machine quickly detects board thickness and reduces set-up errors.
- Cutterheads are mounted in Precision ABEC 7 RHP Bearings
- Cutterheads are Carbide spiral insert type. Heads have six (6) rows of 105 carbide inserts, positioned in a spiral pattern, staggered. Two sided knives are 30mm x 12mm x 2.5mm. These cutterheads produce an excellent finish, run much quieter than conventional straight knife heads, and require less HP to perform the planing task.
- 4 heavy jack posts lift the feed carpet and top head assembly by 1 HP motor.
- The Feed System uses a spring loaded pin arrangement to pass material over the bottom jointing head. A driven rubber top roll, after the top head, delivers the material out of the machine.
- VFD variable feed speed
- LED readout at the control panel indicates opening dimension
- Front table is wedge/gib mounted and can be adjusted by the front handwheel.
- Front mounted control panel provides electronic display of bed opening.
- Electrics to CSA/UL Standards and are 230/460 or 575 volts 3 phase 60 cycles
- Cutterhead starters are Y-Delta providing soft start to the heads
- Max. working width 24” (610mm)
- Max. working thickness 8” (200mm)
- Min. working thickness 5/16” (8mm)
- Min. working length 12” 300mm)
- Cutterhead RPM 5000 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter 5.3” (135mm)
- Feed speed 30-98 FPM (10-30 m/min)
- Top cutterhead motor 40 HP
- Bottom cutterhead motor 30 HP
- Feed motor 5 HP
- Table Rolls 7 (3) driven
- Opening hoist motor 1 HP
- Machine weight 8800 lbs. (4000 kgs)
- Machine dimensions (LxWxH) 112” x 67”-75”” x 67” (2830x1700-1900x1700mm)
- Shipping weight 9240 lbs. (4200 kgs)
- Shipping dimensions (LxWxH) 115” x 75” x 75” (2900x1900x1900mm)