A Sander that is not only capable, but thrives in multiple shift environments.
The Cantek PS37DA 37″ wide belt Sander combines a solid machine frame with unparalleled machine features resulting in superior sanding quality & reliability. The dual sanding heads result in less passes through the sander resulting in increased efficiency and throughput. The first sanding head is a steel contact drum with superior calibration capacities and durability. The second head consists of a versatile combination head with rubber contact drum and adjustable sanding platen to perform further calibration or finish sanding with finer sanding grits. The 75” long belts allow for longer runs between belt changes.
- Heavy duty construction with upgraded horsepower for production use
- Dual sanding heads for increased productivity
- First sanding head is steel with superior calibration results while the second head is a combination unit with adjustable platen for calibration and finish sanding capabilities
- Accurate digital thickness control to 0.001” (0.026mm) resolution
- Micro sanding drum height adjustments with dial indicators
- Heavy duty welded steel frame with cast iron sanding head assemblies for vibration free sanding.
- Dual rubber covered pressure rollers on infeed and outfeed for consistent material hold down.
- High quality rubber conveyor with automatic pneumatic belt tracking
- Extended infeed bed with two table rollers
- Table is adjusted using four heavy duty jack screws driven by robust chain system.
- Electronic sanding belt tracking
- Pneumatic belt tensioning & quick release outboard support for fast belt changes
- Automatic disc brakes for the sanding heads allows for fast belt changeover
- Safety switches on all access doors.
- High quality Schneider electrical controls and Comozzi pneumatic valves
CANTEK PS37DA | 37" WIDE BELT SANDER, STEEL CONTACT DRUM, SINGLE COMBINATION HEAD
Dual sanding heads for increased productivity. The first sanding head is steel with superior calibration results, while the second head is a combination unit with adjustable platen for calibration and finish sanding capabilities.
Contact Drum and Combination Sanding Heads
1st Head: Steel Contact Drum: 10" diameter. 20 HP (14 KW). Equipped with a dial for micro-adjustment according to various grit being used.
2nd Head: Combination Head: 5 ½" diameter rubber drum & 2 5/8" wide platen, 15 HP (11 KW). Platen can be easily raised or lowered depending on whether you are calibrating or finish sanding. Equipped with a dial for micro-adjustment to the sanding drum according to various grit being used.
Steel Contact Drum
The first head is a precision machined and grooved steel contact drum, ideal for calibration sanding. The height can be micro adjusted to compensate for the various grit sandpaper.
Accurate Adjustment of Each Drum and Platen
Both the first and second contact drums can be micro-adjusted for belt grit compensation. In addition, the combination unit has an adjustable platen which can be raised or lowered depending on whether you are performing calibration or finish sanding. The quick-release outboard support allows for fast belt changes.
CANTEK PS37DA | 37" WIDE BELT SANDER VIDEO
CANTEK PS37DA | 37" WIDE BELT SANDER BROCHURE