Delo Grease ESI EP 2 is a technically advanced, extended service interval wheel bearing, chassis and kingpin grease for a wide variety of applications. Specially formulated for extreme pressure, high load carrying capacity and unusually demanding conditions. It is formulated with highly refined base stocks, a lithium complex thickener, rust and oxidation inhibitors, and extreme pressure and tackiness additives. Delo Grease ESI EP 2 is red in color with a tacky texture, and is an NLGI 2 consistency grade. It is engineered to minimize friction and wear with a thick, velvety coating for excellent load carrying protection.
Quantity: Pack of 5, 14oz Tubes
Features and Benefits
- Extended Service Protection to 30,000+ miles/48,000+ km (or equivalent hours)
- Extreme pressure high load carrying capacity
- Excellent corrosion and wear protection
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Superb low temperature pumpability
- Chevron Delo ESI EP 2 - Product Description Sheet (PDS)
- Chevron Delo ESI EP 2 - Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
When choosing between greases, customers should consider the specific requirements of their equipment and the operating conditions in which it will be used. They should also consult the equipment manufacturer's recommendations and specifications to ensure that the selected grease is compatible with their equipment and will provide adequate protection and lubrication.