CMT 236.160.04H Fiber Cement Blade, 160mm X 4 Teeth, For TS 55 / HK 55
- For very long-lasting cuts, up to 60 times longer than carbide blades.
- For portable circular saws/miter saws. Cut fiber cement & plasterboard.
- 0.067 kerf thickness, 0.055 plate thickness, 12° hook angle, Trapezoidal Grind.
- SinterHip High-density carbide teeth to prevent from any material failure. Longer cutting life.
- Thin kerf allows for smoother cuts and more cutting speed. New standard for performance and value.
Hardiplank and Hardipanel are becoming a household name with the building contractor. Cutting these materials efficiently while keeping the dust a minimum has been a challenge for tooling manufacturers. The CMT blade offers smooth cuts and reduces dust while keeping a sharp edge.
CMT 236.160.04H Fiber Cement Blade, 160mm x 4 Teeth for Festool TS 55, HK 55 and HKC 55.