The CT MINI HEPA dust extractor offers the following features to help you control dust when using your tools:
- New! Integrated Bluetooth Module for Remote Wireless Activation*
- New! Touch panel controls for suction level, power on/off, Bluetooth pairing
- New! Manual filter cleaning mechanism
- New! Hose storage compartment with flat top
- New! Easy to change filter
- HEPA Certified Filter
- Tool-triggered auto-on operation
- Self-cleaning filter bag
- Anti-static braided sleeve 11-1/2 foot hose
- Variable speed suction
- Hose garage for hose storage and organization
- Fully integrated with stackable Systainer storage system
- Compact, lightweight design at 19.2 lbs.
- 130 CFM of high-performance suction
- 2.6 gallon container capacity
For switching on the mobile dust extractor automatically using the remote control or the Bluetooth® battery pack. No retrofitting required.
Innovative, intuitive touch control panel instead of rotary knobs – for easy operation even when wearing gloves or debris builds up.
A place for everything
The large internal hose holder makes it even easier to stow the smooth suction hose, ensuring safe and clean transport. Nothing sticks out.
Braided Hose Sleeve
The new braided hose sleeve protects your hose and prevents it from snagging on your work surface or guide rail.
Manual filter cleaning
Manual main filter and filter bag cleaning allows you to restore suction power when the filter or filter bag gets clogged, for a significant increase in filling capacity.
Easy filter change
Quick, convenient and no tools needed. Access the filter drawer without opening the machine.
Carries Full Unit HEPA Certification
For dust, dirt and water. When absorbing water, the LevelStop shuts down the drive in good time and the motor remains protected. The wet filter can be set in place with just a few hand movements.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
|Power consumption||350-1200 Watts|
|Max. volume flow||130 CFM|
|Max. vacuum||96" static water lift|
|Noise Level||62-72 dBa|
|Anti-Static Hose||1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm dia.)|
|Container/filter bag capacity||2.6 / 2.0 gal|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||18.5" x 12.6" x 17.9"|
- (1) 11-1/2' Anti Static Hose
- (1) Filter Bag
- (1) HEPA Filter
- 3-Year Service All-Inclusive Warranty
30-Day Money Back Guarantee