Work more efficiently with the new VAC SYS System. With proven vacuum-based suction clamping, the VAC SYS provides a highly effective and ergonomic work platform for nearly any project. Effectively clamp material or a workpiece for effortless machining and finishing while protecting delicate surfaces from clamp damage. Each Clamping Module (available separately or with the VAC PMP), is equipped with a suction base that adheres to non-porous surfaces with a quick release valve, and can adapt to many surface sizes based on interchangeable Vacuum Pods (available separately).
To purchase without the Clamping Module SE 2, purchase the VAC SYS System.
- Workpieces can be turned up to 360° and swivelled up to 90°
- Delicate surfaces can be clamped without damaging them
- Workpieces up to 65 pounds per clamping unit are clamped firmly and safely
- Can be extended by combining a second clamping unit for large workpieces
- Fast changing of workpiece clamp heads
- 4 different head sizes and shapes, can be changed without tools
- Simple release of vaccum clamp using the foot valve
- vaccum Clamping Unit VAC SYS SE1 in Classic Systainer
- Vacuum Clamping Unit VAC SYS SE2 in Classic Systainer
- Round 215mm Clamp Head
- Oblong 275x100mm Clamp Head
- Vacuum pump
- Foot valve
- Vacuum hose
FESTOOL'S VAC-SYS CLAMPING SYSTEM
The new vacuum clamping system VAC SYS makes the seemingly impossible become possible: clamping without limits and no marks left behind.
The vacuum clamping system VAC SYS enables you to machine the workpieces from all sides in a single step. No time-consuming readjustment. Work on the main surface, along the edge or along curves that require 360° rotation of the workpiece and a swivelling range of 90°. The system redefines the concept of freedom and creates the perfect conditions for ergonomic processes.
A firm yet gentle hold on the workpiece surface: the specially molded cups use the vacuum to clamp the workpiece safely and reliably. The soft, flexible high-quality gaskets are particularly gentle and do not scratch or damage even high gloss polished surfaces.
Do you have a bigger challenge? You can combine two clamping units at the same time for larger, heavier workpieces: simply attach the second clamping unit to first clamping unit, the vacuum pump and the foot valve. Four different vacuum pads can be used individually for different workpiece sizes and shapes. You can connect the VAC SYS to the new Multifunction Table MFT 3 using an adapter plate and fold the VAC SYS down when not in use.
|Pump Capacity||2.06 CFM (3.5 m3/h)|
|Power Consumption||120 wtts / 1 mp, 120 V C|
|Noise (Sound Level)||55 dBA|
|Motor Speed||3,300 RPM|
|Pump Speed||3,600 RPM|
|Ambient Temperture Range||41° F - 104° F|
|Weight||20.4 lbs (0.25 kg)|