Festool Router MFK 700EQ Set (574368)
- Powerful 720 watt (6.0 amp) motor can easily tackle most trimming, profiling and routing applications with variable speed and detachable cord.
- Vertical and horizontal extra-wide bases provides ample support area for maximum control especially near edges or on narrow stock.
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256 inch (1/10 mm) with dual locking columns for precise routing control.
- Threaded insert to accept template guides and phenolic resin baseplate to easily glide on a surface without marring the material to be routed.
The Festool MFK 700 EQ features a modular design coupled with tool free base changes. Transform this laminate trimmer into a fine detail router quickly and easily, from a vertical to a horizontal orientation in only seconds. The MFK 700 excels while trimming laminate or edge banding or routing grooves thanks to it's lightweight allowing it to be supremely maneuverable.
An attachable base feeler bearing allows use of bearing-less router bits. Standard on all Festool routers is a 1/256" fine depth adjustment.
- Dust extraction above and below the base for nearly dust free edge routing
- 1/4" and 8 mm collets
- Multiple bases for vertical or horizontal routing
- Edge guidance achieved with optional parallel edge guide accessory
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Standard connector (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction to safeguard the operator and the environment.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
- (1) 1/4" Collet
- (1) 8 mm Collet
- (1) Dust Extraction Hood
- (1) Standard threaded base for US guide bushing
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) Vertical Base
- (1) 1.5 degree Horizontal Base
- (1) Feeler Bearing Set
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 2
|Column Stroke||9/16" (14 mm)|
|Drive Shaft Speed||10,000 - 26,000 RPM|
|Maximum Bit Diameter||1" (26 mm)|
|Power Consumption||720 watts / 6.0 amps|
|Weight||4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)|