Maggi System 3/50 Edgebander
Automatic single-sided edge-banding machine for straight panels with up to 50 mm thickness: ABS, melamine edging tapes (up to 2 mm thickness) and with wood strips (up to 2mm thickness).
- Glue tank - rounded, made of aluminium to ensure fast cleaning and uniform heating of the glue.
- Quick emptying system that allows a fast changing of the glue type.
- Trimming unit with N. 2 high-frequency motors. The vertical movement of the upper motor is independent and on guides and blocks sliding on ball bearings.
- Edge-pressing rollers - swinging and made of hardened steel assembled on bearings. Equipped with an adjustable guide for edge alignment.
- Edgeband capacity: 0.4 to 3mm Tape and 0.4 to 2mm Wood Strips
- Machine is equipped with a Teflon coated, round glue pot for more uniform heating of glue
- Includes a Quick Empty System for changing glue or cleaning
- 2 adjustable edge pressure rollers
- The glue pot has an automatic stand-by function and "ECO" significant energy savings from 400 watts to 48 watts
- End Trimming: Consists of (2) angled HSS guillotine knives on linear bearings with heated blower to remove any residues on the ends that are cut, includes drawer to collect end trim scraps
- Top and Bottom Trimming: Consists of (2) high frequency top and bottom trim motors with guides and linear bearings to provide precision control
- Also equipped with top and bottom hardened steel 90 mm copy wheels
- (2) 4-knife cutterheads with carbide double radius insert tooling - quick disassembly of the top and bottom trimmers to easily replace the cutters
- Glue reel support that folds down when not in use to save space
- Feed speed 21 FPM
- 530 Minimum CFM @ Air Speed 65 FPS
- Minimum panel size: 3-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- Maximum panel size: 24.8" x 118"
- Minimum panel thickness: 1/2"
- Maximum panel thickness: 2"
- Dust port is 3"
- Machine dimensions: 100" L x 60" W x 47" H
- Voltage: 230V Single Phase
- Machine weight: 616 lbs.
- Crated dimensions: 81" x 30" x 48" H
- Crated Weight: 726 lbs.