Router OF 1010 (574691)
- Ergonomic handle with full-grip is designed for increased control and reduced fatigue with power switch and speed control at the fingertips.
- The OF 1010 EQRouterprovides a smooth 2-1/8" plunge action which enables you to maintain complete control with a quick and secure plunge lock.
- MMC electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed, and overload and thermal protection.
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256" (1/10 mm) which allows you to dial in your routing with tremendous precision.
Please note that this tool has an imperial scale (inches).
The ergonomics and precision features of the OF 1010 EQ deliver a host of benefits which add up to an unbeatable tool. One-handed operation allows you to switch it on and off, plunge, cut and release with ease. The compact design and the efficient center of gravity make this tool extremely maneuverable. Its micro-adjustable depth control is accurate to 1/256" (1/10 mm). The OF 1010 EQ is also the lightest router of its kind—a real plus on extended projects. This, on top of enough power for all 1/4" and 8mm bits.
- Dust extractions significantly reduces clean up time
- System integration guide rail integration for straight cuts, LR32 holedrillingsystem for cabinets, MFS routing templates for arches, circles, etc.
- Compact and only 6 pounds with enough power for 1/4" bits
- (1) 1/4" Collet
- (1) 8 mm Collet
- (1) Chip Catcher
- (1) Dust Extraction Hood
- (1) Guide Stop
- (1) Guide Rods
- (1) Standard US Guide Bushing Adapter
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 3
|Collet Diameter Range||1/4" and 8 mm|
|Drive Shaft Speed||10,000 - 23,000 rpm|
|Power Consumption||1010 watts / 8.5 amps 120 v|
|Quick Depth Adjustment Range||2-1/8" (55 mm)|
|Weight||5.94 lbs. (2.7 kg)|