Introducing Bates Glue Release - the ultimate solution for all your adhesive removal needs! Available in both 1 gallon and 5 gallon sizes, Bates Glue Release is a temporary protective coating that prevents glue from adhering to machinery and other surfaces, leading to less labor and equipment down-time for cleaning.
Bates Glue Release is applied to machinery before cold gluing operations, and allows the glue to be easily removed after it dries. Bates Glue Release is specially formulated to dissolve and release stubborn glue and adhesive residue without damaging surfaces. Whether you're removing glue from floors, walls, or other surfaces, Bates Glue Release makes the process easy and hassle-free. Simply apply the product to the affected area and allow it to penetrate the adhesive, then wipe away the residue with a clean cloth or scraper.
- Temporary barrier coating for cold gluing applications
- Prevents glues, adhesives and resins from adhering to machinery
- Allows dried glue mess to be easily scraped off
- Reduces machinery down time for cleaning
- Regular application prevents need for harsh cleaning methods
- Can be used in areas with moving parts or tight tolerances
With its powerful and fast-acting formula, Bates Glue Release is highly effective on a wide range of adhesive types, including carpet glue, tile adhesive, construction adhesive, and more. Plus, it's safe to use on most surfaces, including concrete, wood, metal, and tile.
Bates Glue Release is also user-friendly, with a non-toxic, non-flammable, and biodegradable formula that's easy to apply and easy to clean up. And with its high-quality, professional-grade formula, you can trust Bates Glue Release to deliver exceptional results every time.
So why wait? Order your Bates Glue Release today and experience the ultimate adhesive removal solution for your business or industrial setting. Bates Glue Release is the perfect choice for all your adhesive removal needs.
Great for Use On:
- Planer Tables
- Saw Tables
- Set-Up Tables
- Slat Conveyors
- Spray Booths
- Applicator Wheels and Rolls
- Clamps and Clamp Carriers
- Cold Gluing Equipment
- Cold Water-Based Glue Pots
- Glue Pans
- Surfaces must be clean and free of contamination. BATES is not a glue remover and will only work when applied to clean equipment.
- Any glue equipment surface, or equipment exposed to glue drippings, can be protected by BATES.
- In all applications BATES cures to an oily film and DOES NOT DRY. It is VERY slippery. DO NOT use on floors or walkways.
- Gluing Equipment
- Apply BATES using a cloth, brush, sponge or spray bottle. Spread BATES to create a thin uniform film on the surface.
- Allow BATES to “set” for at least an hour before operation begins; overnight is best.
- BATES can be used in cold gluing applications up to 100°F/37.8°C.
- Spray Booths
- Apply a heavy, uniform film of BATES using a brush, roller or sprayer to all booth surfaces.
- Allow BATES to “set” for at least four hours before operation begins; overnight is best.
Removal and Reapplication
- Accumulated glue can be easily scraped off equipment using a putty knife or scraper. Use a wide blade scraper to remove overspray and paint residue in spray booths.
- In high volume operations, BATES should be reapplied once per day or at the end of each shift.
- In low volume operations, BATES should be reapplied once per week.
- In spray booth operations, BATES must be reapplied every time the booth is scraped clean.
- Cleaning solvents are not needed for the removal of accumulated glue if proper application and removal procedures are followed.
Cleanup and Storage
- Application equipment can be cleaned using warm soapy water.
- Securely cover container of BATES to prevent evaporation and deterioration. Stirring may be necessary after long periods of storage.
- Store BATES in a climate controlled area to prevent freezing. It should be stored at temperatures between 50°F/10°C and 90°F/32.2°C. If BATES freezes, store at room temperature until thawed and stir contents thoroughly before using. DO NOT heat the container of BATES.
Bates Glue Release Video