Powered by Top Rated Local®
Job Title: Sales Representative
JobType: Full Time
Sales Representative: Wisconsin Territory
WSI Machinery seeks a seasoned sales professional to join our growing team!
- Establish new business opportunities with potential customers through cold calling, provided leads, networking and referrals
- Create a pipeline of qualified opportunities and develop strategies to move the opportunities through the sales cycle to closing
- Provide accurate and timely price quotations to customers and prospects
- Consistently demonstrate sales abilities through meeting objectives set by the company.
- Extensive telephone and in person contact with customers and prospective customers in an effort to meet and/or exceed their expectations before, during and after a sale.
- Be fully available to customers for their questions and concerns by being viewed as the expert and an individual with exceptional product and service knowledge.
- Coordinate customer visits and conduct and/or arrange for product demonstrations as necessary.
- Create and conduct sales and general information presentations.
- Participate in beneficial association functions.
- Demonstrated successful 3+ years of experience in capital equipment (machinery) sales in the woodworking Industry
- Ability to work with minimum direction
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Starter and Self-Reliant
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Customer focused
- Exceptional communication and sales skills while presenting technical products to both individual and group audiences
- Computer skills with proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Ability and willingness to travel ~50%
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and evidence of insurance/insurability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A work ethic that includes initiative, ability to work independently, sound judgment, diplomacy and discretion