- Designed to notch and drill the underside of a drawer box for mounting undermount drawer slides
- Pneumatic cutter & drill stroke by foot pedal operation.
- Cutter stroke and drill speed are adjustable for optimum finish results
- Drill will automatically position for both left and right drawer notches by activating a switch in the fence
- Machine will not cycle unless a drawer is up against the switch for safe operation
- Insert knife cutterhead with solid carbide inserts for optimum finish results and long tool life
- 2 ¼” (57mm) wide cutter allows for a wide range of undermount slides
- Comes with insert cutterhead with inserts and ¼” (6.3mm) solid carbide drill bit.
- Capable of notching up to 220 drawer boxes (both left and right) per hour.
|Main cutter motor||3 HP|
|Notch dimensions||2 ¼” (57mm) x 0.5” high|
|Table size||49” x 22”|
|Table height from floor||32”|
|Dust port||4” (670 CFM requirement)|
|Compressed air required||90 – 100 PSI|
|Machine dimensions||48” x 37 ¾” x 39 ¾”|
|Machine weight||506 lbs.|