The CAP Series Dust Capture Booth is made of galvanized steel for the capture and extraction of dust produced by sanding, grinding or welding operations. The modular design allows for a wide range of configurations and applications.
The CAP Series booths are available in a range of widths (see chart below – customized solutions available on request). These systems typically come as a stand-alone configuration, however they can be built to connect to larger dust collection systems. Each booth comes equipped with aluminized polyester filter cartridges and a pulse-jet compressed air cleaning system. Collected dust is deposited into removable trays located at the bottom of the collection face for easy disposal. The integral suction fan (or properly-configured connection to a central collection system) ensures adequate face velocity along the width of the booth.
Optional configurations include:
- Booth Extension Module – each module adds 20″ depth
- Air Curtain Extension Module – returns exhausted air to booth opening for additional environmental control
- Timed Filter Cleaning Control – automatic timer system for pulse-jet cleaning system
- ATEX-Rated Fan Motor – non-sparking motor provides added safety for combustible dust hazards
- VFD for Fan Motor – provides additional energy efficiency by providing speed control for the suction fan
|MODEL||AIRFLOW (CFM)||FAN MOTOR||WORKING BOOTH FACE||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||FILTERS|
|CAP-2||6,500 CFM||3 HP||79″||96″||125″||(4) ø13″ x 39″L|
|CAP-3||8,900 CFM||5.5 HP||118″||136″||128″||(5) ø13″ x 39″L|
|CAP-4||13,000 CFM||3+3 HP||157″||175″||130″||(6) ø13″ x 39″L|
|CAP-5||15,000 CFM||4+4 HP||197″||215″||125″||(8) ø13″ x 39″L|