Festool Trion PS 300 EQ Barrell Grip Jigsaw (561443)
- Carbide guidance system keeps the blade perpendicular to the shoe for improved cut results, even in thick stock.
- Zero clearance splinterguard are solid one-piece inserts that are cut with the blade mounted in the machine for a clean, splinter-free cut.
- Dust extraction channels integrated in the base plate coupled with a clear chip deflector a rear dust extraction port provide for cleaner work area.
- MMC electronics provide soft start to reduce start up jolts, variable speed to match the speed to the material, and constant speed under load.
Festool Trion Jigsaws are a cut above the rest thanks to their carbide tipped guidance jaws that keep the blade perpendicular at all times, even when cutting the tightest of curves. The Festool barrel grip jigsaw allows the user a lower center of gravity and ergonomic handle closer to the blade for better control.
- Blade guidance system keeps blade perfectly perpendicular
- Splinterguards provide splinter free, clean cuts every time
- Dust extraction provides for a clean work surface
- Use with guide rails to make straight cuts
|Bevel Adjustment||0º - 45º|
|Cutting Depth, Non-ferrous Metals||3/4" (20 mm)|
|Cutting Depth, Steel Soft||3/8" (10 mm)|
|Cutting Depth, Wood||4 3/4" (120 mm)|
|Power Consumption||720 watts / 6 amps 120 v AC|
|Stroke Adjustment||Four Stages|
|Stroke Rate (1")||1,000 - 2,900 spm|
|Weight||5.06 lbs. (2.3 kg)|
- (1) Chip Guard
- (2) Wood Blades
- (1) Plug-it power cord
- (1) Splinterguard
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 1