Jowat 280.90 - Granular, Clear, Colorless Adhesive
Jowat 280.90 is a long open time EVA hot melt for edgebanding applications. This clear bulk hot melt is great for bonding HPL/CPL, polyester, resinated paper and veneer. The 280.90 adhesive can be used for straight edges, soft forming and processing centers with BAZ machines.
- Hot melt for automatic edgebanding.
- Suitable for solid wood, veneer, primed thermoplastic (PVC, ABS, PP), and resinated paper edge bands.
- High viscosity hot melt high heat resistance and good cold flexibility.
- Excellent color and heat stability in the melt.
- Also used for soft forming applications.
Polymer Base: EVA
Processing Temperature: 374 - 410°F (190 - 210°C)
Density: ~1.1 (9.1 lbs./gal.)
Softening Range: ~105°C (221°F) Ring & Ball
Supply Form: Granules