Amblygon TA 15/2 is a long-term and high-temperature lubricating grease based on mineral oil and polyurea. This lubricating grease is used for long-term or lifetime lubrication in the machine-building sector covering a wide service temperature range up to 150°C. Amblygon TA 15/2 offers good adhesion, resistance to hot and cold water and diluted alkaline and acid solutions. Amblygon TA 15/2 is resistant to oxidation and ageing and protects against corrosion.
- Versatile grease for many applications subject to high loads.
- Long service life even when exposed to high temperatures or aggressive media.
- Long service life due to the high resistance to water and water vapour.
- Long service life due to the excellent adhesion to the friction points.
- Improved sealing effect due to high adhesion.
- Low maintenance due to good corrosion protection.
Benefits: Lubricates bearings and joints subject to high temperatures and loads
Suggested Applications: Conveyors, water pumps, gate valves, seals, joints, hinges, king pins, hot rollers
Lubricant Type: Mineral Oil, polyurea
Operating Temperature: -20ºC to 150ºC (-4ºF to 302ºF)
Minimum Shelf Life: Approx. 60 months if the product is stored in its unopened original container in a dry, frost-free place.
Shipping: Includes free shipping to any state within the United States