Clamex P Medius complements the Clamex P-14 connecting fittings for use in shelf units where two shelves meet the dividing panel at the same height. The dividing panel connection Clamex P Medius consists of two parts with different installation depths. The lever part is installed in the shelf, anchored in a 14 mm deep P-System groove. Thanks to its installation depth of just 10 mm and crescent-shaped cut out, the second part can be fitted back-to-back in a dividing panel measuring just 16 mm.
Requires Lamello Zeta or CNC machine with P-System Cutter
Ideal for separating panels
Clamex P-14 Medius enables joints of separating panels with panel thicknesses from 16 mm.
Only a small, barely visible tool opening of 6mm is used to open and close the connector.
A detachable all-rounder
Workpieces connected with the Clamex P can be detached at any time using the rotating lever.
Connected in seconds with Clamex or Tenso. Connection is complete within seconds, without waiting time, clamps, or post-processing work.
Tool-free anchoring of connectors, without adhesive or screws.
- Dividing panel connection of shelf units where two shelves meet the dividing panel at the same height. This removes the need to offset the cutting position on dividing walls and reduces potential errors
- Surface installation in material thicknesses of 12 mm since one half of the connector is anchored just 10 mm deep
- Knock down fitting for furniture, shelf units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Connecting fitting for detachable elements in shop fitting and trade show construction
- Powerful alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting a new furniture range
- On-site adjustments and assembly
66 x 27 x 9.7 mm
100.4 × 7 × 22
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
|Lever material||Zinc die cast
Longitudinal ± 1 mmr
|Tensile strength||Particle board: ~ 800 N ≈ 80 kg
Beech: ~ 1000 N ≈ 100 kg