Solvent-based, air-cured dry-film lubricant for metal-on-metal surfaces under heavy load and slow speeds.
- For metal/metal combinations with slow to medium fast movements and high loads.
- Suitable for the permanent lubrication of highly stressed sliding guides with low sliding speeds, oscillating movements or intermittent operation.
- Improving the running-in process and for lubrication under high vacuum and at extreme temperatures.
- Used successfully for cylinder-head bolts, toaster guides, car mirror adjustment mechanisms, high voltage switches, for the running-in of highly stressed gear wheel.
- Emergency lubricant for parts of the rotor head of wind energy installations and for groove-free cold extrusion of steel.
Benefits: Air Drying, High Aging Resistance
Suggested Applications: Cylinder head bolts, Toaster guides, High voltage switches
Lubricant Type: Solid Lubricants
Operating Temperature: -180ºC to 450ºC (-292ºF to 842ºF)
Shipping: Includes free shipping to any state within the United States