Original Wooden Biscuit Connector
The biscuit is the original, tried-and-tested connector from the inventor of the system and provider of the complete solution. The success of the biscuit is based on the quick and simple application, stable and high-quality connections as well as the minimal material fatigue that is so important for panel materials.
The original guarantees quality in size accuracy, optimum glue distribution and form stability as well as the sustainable cultivation of beech wood. The perfect fit is appreciated from the very start, when the biscuits are easily inserted into the groove and remain in place even when the work piece is turned over for assembly.
Sustainable wood management
Only wood from the region around the company’s head office in Bubendorf are used to produce the biscuits.
Tried and tested joining system
Right from when the biscuit was invented in 1955, the Lamello system for connecting panel materials has been indispensable.
A cutting principle for many different joining elements.
- The highly efficient, simple and accurate joining system for panels
- Thin work pieces measuring 8 or 10 mm can be joined at any angle
- Fixed connections of wood and panels as well as composite materials such as solid surfaces using biscuits of various sizes, the clamping element or the plastic element for solid surfaces
- S6 biscuit for use in kitchen worktops, solid wood and outdoor construction
- H9 biscuit for minimal work piece widths from 40 mm as well as for corner or miter joints between thin panels from 5 mm
|Cutter||ø 100 x 4 x 22|