Shell Gadus S2 V220 1 is a high performance multipurpose extreme pressure grease designed for general industrial lubrication of heavy duty bearings, rolling elements and plain bearings, as well as hinges and sliding surfaces such as those found in throughout most industrial and transport sectors.
- Outstanding Load Carrying Capacity: Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases contain special extreme-pressure additives which enable them to withstand heavy and shock loads without failure of the lubricant film.
- Improved Mechanical Stability: Particularly important in vibrating environments where poor mechanical stability can lead to grease softening with subsequent loss of lubrication performance and leakage.
- Good Resistance to Water Wash-Out: Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases have been formulated to offer resistance to water wash-out.
- Oxidation Stability: Specially selected base oil components have excellent oxidation resistance. Their consistency will not alter in storage and they withstand high operating temperatures without hardening or forming bearing deposits.
- Good Corrosion Resistance Characteristics: Shell Gadus S V220 greases reliably protect bearing surfaces against corrosion, even when a high amount of water is present.
Size: 400G, 12-Pack
NLGI Consistency: 1
Viscosity Grade: 220
Former Names: Shell Alvania Grease EP (LF) 1
Benefits: Outstanding Load Carrying Capacity, Improved Mechanical Stability, Good Resistance to Water Wash-Out, Oxidation Stability, Good Corrosion Resistance Characteristics
Suggested Applications: Extreme Pressure, General Industrial Lubrication, Plain Bearings, Roller Bearings
Lubricant Type: Mineral Oil, Lithium Soap
Shipping: Includes free shipping to any state within the United States