A silicone-free lubricant paste for contact surfaces on table saws, planers, dove tailers, other woodworking machines, guide rails, hinges, drawers, saw blades, milling cutters, and veneer joining machines with paper adhesive strips. WAXILIT guarantees, a good lubricating effect, good sliding effect, and outstanding corrosion protection with no left behind residue.
WAXILIT is the original machine table lubricant and is considered the industry standard by which all table lubricants are compared to. WAXILIT 22-30P should always be applied manually with a brush or a cloth and is not suitable for pump machines.
WAXILIT 22-30P Features:
- Only for manual processing, not suite able for pump machines
- Provides an excellent non-sticking table lubrication
- Pasty lubricant for application with brush or cloth
- No substances were using the production process, which are considered toxic or carcinogenic
- No staining, or interference with subsequent staining, painting or gluing
- Suitable for the treatment of slide rails, hinges, drawers, saw blades, cutters and veneer jointing machines operating with an adhesive tape
- Can easily clean up glue squeeze out in joining applications
*Due to the Hazardous Material classification of this product, an additional hazmat shipping fee will be applied for transport*
Application: Paste - Brush | Wipe On
Classified as Hazardous/Hazmat for DOT Shipping: Solids Containing Flammable Liquid
Available Container Amounts:
1 (Qty 12 Sold by Case) | 20 | 40 kgs
0.4 (Qty 12 Sold by Case) | 7 | 14 Gallons
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET:
Waxilit 22-30P is a pasty release agent.
The paste does not contain any silicones.
Can be applied only with a brush or cloth. Do NOT pour into automatic pumps (danger of blockage). Hence always use only manually. No Spot formation. There have been no reports of trouble during subsequent staining, varnishing or gluing. Likewise highly suitable for treatment of slide rails, hinges, drawers, saw blades, cutters and veneer jointing machines operating with an adhesive paper tape.
Call in and ask for WAXILIT 22-40D for plastics sliding surfaces.
Physical and chemical properties:
Density at 20°C: 0.75 g/cm³ DIN 51757
Storage temperature: between 10°C and 30°C