Work Lamp KAL II SYSLITE (500723)
he SysLite’s robust build and shock-resistant body is easy to carry and designed to perform when you need it most. Updated with higher-performing LEDS to emit 50% more light with the same power consumption. 20% longer runtimes with a higher capacity internal battery, improved color temperature (5,000 Kelvin), and integrated emergency lighting function. Can be used with external Festool batteries or plugged directly into a power source.
Does not include magnetic SysLite adapter. Click here to purchase with the adapter.
Portable and durable: Designed to go where your work takes you whether under a cabinet or into an attic. A multi-angle body casts light where you need it most, while the tripod port and swiveling hook
170° Dispersion: Cast a broad and even light for the most natural lighting effect to examine a surface for imperfections, or illuminate a tight workspace without a harsh, blinding glare.
High quality light: The SysLite delivers an even, balanced light source, casting a brilliant and consistent white light (5,000 Kelvin).
Be prepared for a light outage with the emergency lighting function. In this mode, the SysLite II will automatically turn on if your power supply fails.
Equipped with 12 1.5 LED bulbs, the SysLite II has more than enough light to keep your workspace lit.
Longer battery life
Get more light with a single charge. The SysLite II will give you 110 minutes on high or 290 minutes on low.
- Various battery charge options for the internal 7.2 V battery for maximum operational readiness
- Huge scattering angle of 170°
- Long life and robust thanks to shatter-proof housing
- Compact design - can be flexibly positioned without cable hazards
- Festool battery packs can also be inserted for an even longer operating life
- Heat-insulated moulded recess to protect the user and light
- Excellent light thanks to 12 high-performance LEDs
- Long lighting duration thanks to high-performance li-ion battery with 7.2 V / 2.9 Ah
- Universal spherical head with magnet and clamp attachment
What's new compared to the original SysLite KAL I?
- Internal battery is now 2.9Ah, providing longer run time
- The number of LEDs has been doubled to twelve in total from six
- The new LEDs produce a more white balanced light (5,000 Kelvin)
- Emergency light function can be set so that during a power failure the KAL 2 will light up automatically (needs to be attached to the charger and switched on)
- Across the front of the lens are now two protective cages to prevent the LEDs being damaged
SysLite, Wall Charger, Car Charger, Carrying Bag
|Light source||12 LEDs at 1.5 Watts/ea|
|Lux value (average measurement on 1mÂ²)||133|
|Duration (internal battery) 1st/2nd stage||110 / 290 min (1.8 / 4.8 hours)|
|Li-Ion battery capacity||7.2V, 2.9 Ah|
|Charging time Li Ion||200 min|
|Permissible operating temperature range||23-131 °F|
|Operation with external Festool battery packs||10.8 - 18 V|
|Thread size stand||1/4"|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3" x 4" x 6" (80 x 100 x 150 mm)|
|Weight (without battery pack)||1.54 lbs.|