Mobilux™ EP 0, 1, 2, 3 products are a high performance family of four general-purpose industrial greases. These lithium hydroxystearate greases are formulated to provide extra protection against wear, rusting and water washout. They are available in NLGI grades ranging from 00 to 3, with base oil viscosities ISO VG 150 and 320.
Mobilux EP 0, 1, 2 and 3 greases are recommended for most types of industrial applications including heavy-duty applications where high unit pressures or shock loads are present. These greases provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion and resist water wash-out which makes them particularly suitable for equipment where moist or wet conditions are common. Mobilux EP 0 and 1 are suitable for centralised systems. Mobilux EP 2 and 3 are general-purpose greases. The recommended operating temperature range is from -20ºC to 130ºC but they may be used at higher temperatures if the lubrication frequency is increased accordingly.
Quantity: Pack of 5, 14oz Tubes
Features and Benefits
- Mobilux EP greases have a long history of proven performance and have demonstrated good performance in the areas of corrosion protection, low temperature pumpability and high temperature service life.
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading and vibration for good equipment reliability and availability.
- Protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout for equipment protection and good lubrication even in presence of water.
- Extended bearing life potential in wet environments for reduced bearing costs and unanticipated downtime.
- Good pumpability in centralised systems (Mobilux EP 0 and 1).
- Mobilux EP 0 and EP 1 provide good low temperature pumpability and are suitable for centralised lubrication systems and other applications where low temperature performance is required.
- Mobilux EP 2 is recommended for multipurpose applications in antifriction and plain bearings, bushings and pins under normal operating conditions.
- Mobilux EP 3 is a stiffer NLGI grade 3 grease recommended for applications where maximum protection against penetration of water or solid contaminants is required.
When choosing between greases, customers should consider the specific requirements of their equipment and the operating conditions in which it will be used. They should also consult the equipment manufacturer's recommendations and specifications to ensure that the selected grease is compatible with their equipment and will provide adequate protection and lubrication.