Jowat 608.01 - White Granular Unfilled Adhesive
Moisture curing polyurethane hot melt in granular form. Fast setting, high initial strength, and crosslinks in several days for a permanent bond.
Applications: Solid Wood or Veneer, HPL/CPL, Polyester, PVC, ABS, PP, and Resinated Paper Edgebands.
- General Purpose, for all standard edgebands.
- Unfilled PUR hot melt adhesive for edgebanding.
- High initial strength and quick downline processing.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Precise, stringing-free application.
- Wide range of adhesion to different materials.
- Low increase in viscosity at high temperatures.
- Low energy consumption due to low processing temperature.
Processing Temperature: 212°F - 248°F (100°C - 120°C)
Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 6"
Weight: 13 lbs.
Packaging: Box of 9 Cans
Recommended Flushing Agent: Jowat 930.94 Granular PUR Purge Flushing Agent