Festool 561287 Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- The Kapex features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
The Festool Kapex Miter saw incorporates laser precision with the cutting capacity of a 12" saw into a small and lightweight foot print. Features unique only to the Kapex Miter Saw allow the user to save on cleanup time, improve the quality of their finished product, cut setup times in half and make repeatability a breeze.
The Kapex's portability and compact size shine thanks to the rail forward design allowing the motor head to slide forward on the rails. Traditional sliding miter saws prohibit setup against walls due to rails which slide out the back of the saw. The Kapex's fixed rails allow setup in the tightest of hallways.
The variable speed motor can handle various tasks and cut through a range of material with the correct blade and speed selected. Fine bevel adjustment and a counter-balanced motor head with over sized scale and up front controls make it a breeze to select the exact bevel angle desired. The included Angle Transfer Device allows even the trickiest of inside or outside angles to be replicated within seconds ensuring precise mitering.
- Setup cuts quicker with dual lasers
- Change blades in seconds with Fast Fix blade change system
- Bevel easily with an over sized scale and counter balance dial with micro adjustability
- 91% dust extraction efficiency with a 36 mm hose
- (1) 60 Tooth universal blade
- (1) Miter Fast Angle Transfer Device
- (1) Hold down clamp
- (1) Wrench
|Blade Diameter||10-1/4" (260mm)|
|Crown Nested Capacity||6-5/8"|
|Cutting Depth||90° / 90° 12" x 3-15/32"|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||28" x 19-3/4" x 18-1/2"|
|Dust Port||27mm or 36 mm Hose|
|Left||45° / 45° 8-15/32" x 2-1/8"|
|Left/Right||45° / 90° 8-15/32" x 3-15/32"|
|Right||45° / 45° 8-15/32" x 1-3/8"|
|Max Bevel||47º / 47º|
|Miter Range||50º / 60º|
|Special Cutting Depth||4-23/32" x 3/4"|
|Power consumption||1600 Watts, 13 Amps|
|Speed||1,400 - 3,400 rpm|