OMAL HBD 1300 OF
The HBD 1300 OF Horizontal Bore, Glue, and Dowel machine is a numerically controlled machine to drill, glue, and insert dowels on horizontal pieces with four loading zones, a 4' work table, and 8' capacity. This machine features the OMAL Sure Shot dowel delivery system, guaranteeing a dowel and glue/water with every insertion.
This machine can be equipped with horizontal drill and dowel unit, vertical drill, CNC Z-axis and laser and auto-start features.
- (OF) Open-Frame, 4’ table, 8’ piece
- Cycle time of approximately one second
- Single or multiple horizontal and vertical drills
- Sure Shot Dowel Revolver System
- Indexable center and side fences
- Large robust clamps
The OMAL Sure Shot System
- Insertion revolver holds dowel in queue
- Next dowel checked via fiber optic sensor
- No Jam – OMAL's Sure Shot guarantees a dowel inserted every time
The OMAL Laser System
- Automatically measures part
- Populates the program list for part width
- Calculates all dowel locations for part
- With Auto-start Sensor run parts in any sequence without calling up program
- With Auto-start Sensor option, machine senses panel no need to push start button
The machine has central and side drop-down fences, central lubrication, and full PC control with Wood Systems Machine Interface.