The Glue Pot Edgebander applies glue to your panel, before edgebanding it and trimming it at up to 24 feet per minute. Engineered with a temperature controlled Glue Pot, the 72GP prevents glue from overheating or splattering. The 72GP Edgebander is the ideal solution for smaller woodworking shops currently edgebanding inefficiently or doing it by hand. Two industrial routers and knives provide trimming and minimizes the need to sand or file edges from material.
This dependable glue pot machine with adjustable glue extrusion performs similar to other units costing thousands of dollars more. The price and performance of this machine makes it the perfect choice for the small to medium sized woodworking shop.
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control to reduce glue overheating and burning with standby temperature mode.
- Micro adjust tape guide makes changing tape widths fast and simple.
- Electromagnetic end cutters means no need for compressed air supply.
Dust collection outlet reduces trimmings
- Easy to set-up, operate, and maintain.
Anodized glue pot interior for ease of cleaning.
- Built in safety control to prevent glue spindle motor from being turned on before glue is melted.
- Short 10-12 minute glue heat up time.
- Accutrim edge trim system uses industrial duty trim router motors ensuring a quality finish.
- Automatic conveyor for consistent feed rate.
- Solid edge flush trimming and edge molding capability.
- Machined billet aluminum components.
- American made with 3 year warranty