Striebig Compact Vertical Panel Saw
The Compact is the ideal machine wherever a modern, space-saving panel saw is required. It can saw anything and, thanks to its versatile range of accessories, is equally suited to handling universal as well as special jobs at an affordable price.
A Compact will cut perfect edges on particle board, acrylics, composites, plastic and non-ferrous metal panels to an accuracy of 1/10 mm. It is thus the ideal machine for many workshops that regularly need to cut these materials.
You can measure and cut to an accuracy of 1/10 mm on a Compact with the digital measuring system (option). Additionally, the support rollers which are aligned and ground to a precision of 1/100 mm on all saws are a further guarantee of Striebig's unlimited measuring precision.
• One-piece fully welded frame, able to floor or wall-mount.
• 10’2” x 5’5” cut capacity; 2-3/8” cut depth
• Heavy-duty support rollers with integral panel stop
• Full-length mid-shelf with adjustable spacing for aluminum fingers and built-in wood small parts support area
• Auto, upward-shifting aluminum support grid w/plastic laths
• NEW highly efficient dust system, enclosed in cable chain
• 5-1/4hp, 208-480V, 3 motor with electric brake
• 250mm carbide saw blade for 2-3/8” depth of cut
- Specially designed measuring flip stop for use with small parts
• Template bar accepts optional stops for common rip cuts
• Optional true split-blade scoring saw available (& retrottable)
• Optional locking rollers, foot-pedal operated (factory ordered)
• DMS Digital measuring system for both X and Y axes
• VSA Scoring saw unit; split-type blade with shims or adjustable width
• WSG Angle cutting attachment
• ACM aluminum composite panel grooving kit and insert-type profile cutters for 90/135/U-shape bends
• Dado/profile grooving depth stop kit and carbide insert cutting tools
• Locking rollers (foot-pedal operated)
• Carbon-fiber center shelf support fingers for sensitive panel edges
• Repeat rip device with 25” scale for top-down strip cutting
• Snap-in aluminum small parts supports
• Removable clipboard mounted underneath operator control panel
• Template bar stops (program cams) to set common rip cut dimensions
Cut capacities: 10'2" W x 5'5" H; depth 2-3/8" (60mm)
Weight (approx.): 1100 lbs. (net), 1600 lbs. (gross)
Main Saw Blade: 250 mm dia., 30 mm bore with (2) 7 mm pin holes (42 mm circle)
Scoring Saw Blade: (option) 80 mm dia., 20 mm bore split-blade type w/shims
Electrical: 3 phase, 220V/20 Amp or 440V/10 Amp service *208V and 280V motors available
Dust collection: 1000 cfm, 100 (x2)mm connections (second connection at bottom right corner of frame is optional and hose is not provided.)wsimachinery2