The filter medium's (paper) filtration efficiency is 99% at 2 µm. Filter cartridges made of paper can be cleaned by blowing through with clean dry compressed air. To ensure proper function of your Becker product, filter elements have to be cleaned and changed regularly according to the operation manual.
|FILTRATION EFFICIENCY:||99% at 2 µm|
|USE OF FILTER CARTRIDGE:||VXLF 2.200/2.250, DTLF/VTLF 2.|
FILTER INSPECTION GUIDE
FILTER INSPECTION INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove the (4) black knobs by hand.
- Remove the internal filter and look for debris.
- Check for large debris deposits. This is an indicator that the filter caught the smaller particles.
- Use a flashlight on the outside of the filter.
- If light cannot be seen on the inside, the filter is clogged and needs to be replaced.
- If you can see light, then blow out the filter using compressed air and replace. Light should be present through each pleat and there needs to be a modest amount of light.