Cameron Automation’s Largest Infeed, capable of running 10+ Boards per minute, for the High Production Lumber Mills and Large Woodworking Factories.
The Automated Opti-Rip rip saw optimization system is very adaptable to many material handling systems. Some of our systems are fed manually from a scissor lift of planed lumber. Some systems have a landing deck and are fed from the outfeed conveyor of a planer and some systems are fed by destackers and singulation machines.
- Adaptable to many Material Handling Systems
- (1) Operator Runs Whole Process from Bundle Dumper through to Rip Saw
- Same Industry Leading Features of the Cameron Quick Rip for High Yield and Accuracy
- Compatible with all 24″ & 40″ Fixed saws, and most Moving Arbor Saws on the Market
- Cameron Saw Models:
- #413A – 12″ Wide (2) Moving Blade, Multiple Fixed Blade Saw
- #413B – 18″ Wide (3) Moving Blade, Multiple Fixed Blade HD Rip Saw
- #413C – 24″ Wide (4) Moving Blade, Multiple Fixed Blade HD Rip Saw