CANTEK C12RSH 12" Straight Line Rip Saw , 15HP, INCLUDES FREIGHT
· Absolute straight line feeding.
· Rigid machine body consists of a thick welded steel frame with an integral table which is fitted with a sturdy cast column.
· Excellent precision work accuracy and durability.
· Precision caterpillar chain and double "VEE" guide rails are made of special cast iron.
· Precision Built Saw Arbor constructed of nickel chrome steel, large diameter, accurately ground and dynamically balanced.
· Arbor runs in precision angular contact type ball bearings (eliminates any radial run-out & axial thrust) - V Belt driven from below.
· NEW FEATURE: Equipped with high-frequency hardened chain Guide Rails. With up to 3-times the life of an untreated guide rail, it ensures a precise high quality cut time and time again.
Note – We have always had excellent Guide Rails & chain life but this is a great New Feature.
· The chain connecting pins are made of high grade steel - heat treated & ground for high durability and low wear.
· 8 hold-down rolls for increased control and precise straight line cutting (6 rows).
· Easy to access adjustments and controls.
· Mechanical operation Chain Oiler (Best) provides consistent lubrication to the chain track and automatically adjusts to your feed speed. When oil runs out the machine track stops running to avoid damage to track. Also you can see the unit working which is important.
· 3 sets of anti-kickback fingers. 2 top and 1 set in the table
· Soft start – Star Delta starter.
· Telemecanique - Magnetic Wye/Delta Starters - Low Amperage Soft-Starter on the arbor motor – Electrics 230/460 to UL/CSA Standards (Check current availability)
· (1) 12” Sawblade included
Saw arbor diameter 1"
Saw blade diameter 8 - 12"
Saw arbor speed 4500 rpm
Feed Speeds - variable 50 to 120 FPM
Maximum workpiece thickness 3.35"
Minimum workpiece length 8"
Glue line guarantee 10’ (+/- 0.0098” or 0.25mm)
Distance between saw and column 18"
Arbor motor 15 HP – Voltage 230 or 460/3/60
Feed motor 1 HP
AMPS required 46amps-230V or 23amps-460V
Table size 39" x 57"
Table height 31-7/8"
Dust port size 4”
Net weight 2,090 lbs
Machine dimensions 68” x 46” x 62”
Shipping weight & Dimensions 2,530 Lbs - 65” x 55” x 60”