A robust widebelt sander with minimal footprint.
The Cantek C251 24″ wide belt sander is compact and versatile with a combination sanding unit for calibration and final sanding. The robust sanding unit and heavy-duty frame ensures optimum sanding results. Motorized thickness adjustment with digital thickness control for fast and accurate table adjustment.
- Accurate digital thickness control with both Inch & Metric settings allows operator to key in the desired thickness and table will automatically move into position.
- Small footprint
- Combination sanding unit with 3-3/8” rubber contact drum and 2” wide adjustable sanding platen for a wide range of sanding applications.
- Electronic belt tracking for optimum belt life and sanding results
- Ammeter for load monitoring to ensure the proper amount of material is being removed according to the selected grit.
- Disc brake on main motor allows for faster belt changes
- Pneumatic belt tensioning with quick release outboard support to facilitate fast belt changes.
- Double infeed and outfeed pressure rolls for superior part hold down
- Material over-height limit switch
- Hour meter records the actual running time of the machine which can be used to provide timely maintenance for the machine
- Interlocks located on all access doors.
CANTEK C251 | 24" WIDE BELT SANDER, SINGLE COMBINATON HEAD
Combination sanding unit with 3-3/8" rubber contact drum and 2" wide adjustable sanding platen for a wide range of sanding applications.
Single combination head allows the operator full control of sanding operations for calibrating off of the rubber drum & finish sanding by lowering the platen through an eccentric lever. Quick-release handle for belt changing and access to the removable platen.
CANTEK C251 | 24" WIDE BELT SANDER BROCHURE
CANTEK C371 | 36" WIDE BELT SANDER SHOWCASE VIDEO
Cantek's C371 video showcases the sanding units and features for the 24" wide C251.