Dependable, consistent sanding results with a robust design that is built to last.
The Cantek C371 36″ Widebelt Sander is compact and versatile with a combination sanding unit for calibration and final sanding. The robust sanding unit and heavy-duty frame ensures optimum sanding results. Motorized thickness adjustment with digital thickness control for fast and accurate table adjustment.
- Accurate digital thickness control with both Inch & Metric settings allows operator to key in the desired thickness and table will automatically move into position.
- Small footprint
- Combination sanding unit with 5” rubber contact drum and 2” wide adjustable sanding platen for a wide range of sanding applications.
- Electronic belt tracking for optimum belt life and sanding results
- Ammeter for load monitoring to ensure the proper amount of material is being removed according to the selected grit.
- Disc brake on main motor allows for faster belt changes
- Pneumatic belt tensioning with quick release outboard support to facilitate fast belt changes.
- Double infeed and outfeed pressure rolls for superior part hold down
- Four table raising jack screws
- Material over-height limit switch
- Hour meter records the actual running time of the machine which can be used to provide timely maintenance for the machine
- Interlocks located on all access doors.
CANTEK C371 | 36" WIDE BELT SANDER, SINGLE COMBINATION HEAD
Combination sanding unit with 5" rubber contact drum and 2" wide adjustable sanding platen for a wide range of sanding applications.
Sanding unit single combination head allows the operator full control of sanding operations for calibrating off of the rubber drum and finish sanding by lowering the platen through an eccentric lever. The quick-release handle for belt changing and access to the removeable platen.
CANTEK C371 | 36" WIDE BELT SANDER SHOWCASE VIDEO
CANTEK C371 | 36" WIDE BELT SANDER BROCHURE