Perfect solution for reducing airborne wood dust
The Cantek FT2200 Downdraft Table is ergonomic, energy efficient, and easy to maintain. Rubber anti-slip rings and removable location stops ensure the material does not move during the sanding process, and the dual filters safely trap sawdust particles. Rear suction boards and side deflector plates are removable for sanding larger surface materials. The FT2200 is perfect for light to medium duty woodworking applications such as sanding and finishing.
Removeable rear suction boards and side deflectors
Comes equipped with rear suction boards to aid in collecting of airborne particles. The suction boards and side deflector plates can be removed when sanding larger surface materials.
Material Location Stops
Equipped with removeable stops which can be used to reference parts when sanding to ensure the piece does not move. Additionally, the material sits on rubber anti-slip rings.
Removable Suction Boards
The table suction plates can be easily removed to allow for full access to clean and change the air filters.
Set of 4 Filters
Outfitted with (4) air filters which can be easily removed and cleaned or replaced.
Removable Dust Collection Drawers
Comes with (2) removeable drawers which collect dust. The drawer can be quickly removed and dumped as required.
Comes with (2) 1HP motors each generating 1950 CFM.
Equipped with magnetic switch.
- 84” x 24” table surface
- Perfect solution for reducing airborne wood dust and eliminating time consuming cleanups
- Two powerful 1HP motors each generating 1950 CFM
- Panels can be latched in place or folded down to make room for larger workpieces
- Dust is collected in two drawers that can be easily removed at the front of the machine
- Designed for industrial duty applications
- For maintaining a clean and dust-free shop environment
- Virtually eliminating wood dust from the air
- Two operators can stand side-by-side while they sand workpieces on the worktable
- Heavy duty cabinet design and sturdy components provide a strong, durable work surface and investment.
- Draws the contaminants down and away from the worker’s breathing zone
- Special deflectors create an even airflow across the table surface
- Simple to use; plug and play design
Main motor: 2 x 1 HP
Air flow CFM: 1950 CFM x 2
Table load capacity: 660 lbs.
Filter: 5 micron / 4 pcs 16” x 2” x 1”
Table size: 84” x 24”
Sound: 82 dB
Table height from floor: 29 ½ to 32”
Machine dimensions: 84” x 28 ½” x 36”
Machine weight: 375 lbs.
Shipping dimensions: 86" x 30" x 36"
Shipping weight: 400 lbs.
230/1/60 = 8 amps, 115/1/60 = 15 amps