Clamex S is a detachable connector that is screwed into an 8 mm groove and connected via a lever. The 8 mm groove cutter for Clamex S can be used with any Lamello biscuit joiner. Use the Clamex S connector for fixed or detachable miter joints. The small 6 mm opening for the hex key distinguish the product from other connectors. Clamex S possesses a minimal installation depth of 15 mm and can therefore be used in all wood materials from 16 mm.
A detachable all-rounder
Workpieces connected with the Clamex P can be detached at any time using the rotating lever.
Only a small, barely visible tool opening of 6mm is used to open and close the connector.
A cutting principle for many different joining elements.
Clamex S can be used in the production of furniture, cabinets, displays or exhibit manufacturing.
The connector is a popular solution for open shelf units, large pieces of furniture and angled counters, while also being used as a general gluing aid. It is also frequently employed as an aesthetic, high-quality connection for premium products.
- Knock down connector for furniture, shelf units, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Gluing aid for miters and unusual angles
- Connector for detachable elements in store fixtures and exhibit construction
- Powerful alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting new product lines
- On-site adjustments and assembly
|Size||66 × 29 × 8 mm|
|Cutter||Ø 100 x 8 x 22|
|Shell Material||Fiberglass reinforced plastic|
|Lever Material||Zinc die-cast|
|Installation Tolerance||Longitudinal ± 1 mm|
|Particle board||800 N ≈ 180 lbf.|
|Beech||1300 N ≈ 292 lbf.|