These are the essential components of a CNC tooling startup package. This insures all tools needed for seamless machine installation, startup and optimum performance are on-hand and on time. All tooling is provided with a complete satisfaction guarantee and ensures smooth machine integration into the production process.
(3) - HSK-F 63 Tool Holders
(3) - ER 32 Collets -1/4" , 3/8", 1/2"
(1) - 80mm 3-Wing Spoilboard Cutter Mounted In Heat Shrink HSK63F Tool Holder
(1) - 10 pk Replacement Spoilboard Cutter Carbide Inserts
(1) - Tool Set up Fixture
(1) - Torque Wrench 30-150 ft/lbs
(1) - ER 32 Collet Key
(3) - 3/8" 2 Flute Compression Bits
(1) - 1/4" 2 Flute Downcut Bits
(1) - 1/2" 2 Flute Downcut bits
(10) - Choice of Brad Point Carbide Tipped Drill Bits- 5mm, 8mm, LH, RH
- Kit is completely customizable based on your machine's specifications.
- Select the size of carbide brad points or v-point through-hole drill bit.
- Spoilboard cutter is mounted into a dedicated heat shrink tool holder for minimum runoff.
- Tool Setup Fixture for stabilized mounting of collet and tooling.
- Torque wrench up to 150 ft/lbs for accurate tightening of collet nut.
- Replacement carbide inserts for the spoilboard cutter.