Domino Joiner DF 500 Q-Set
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time.
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Pivoting Fence allows you to create angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the workpiece for accurate placement.
The Festool Domino is the only tool that brings true mortise and tenon joinery to the palm of your hand and out of the workshop. The Domino will save you significant time and money. The Domino utilizes a drill bit style cutter that spins, while oscillating, creating mortises in easily adjustable sizes from 4-10mm in width and up to 50mm in depth. This unique cutter style, coupled with many versatile features, quickly adapting the tool to the job, makes mortise and tenon joinery fun, fast and easy.
The Domino’s rapid, repeatable mortising action and easy changeover between tenons and cutters (in only seconds) make tenon joinery faster, easier, and more accurate than ever before. The Domino tenons fit perfectly into the mortise helping create a strong, secure and resilient joint. The Domino has made mortise and tenon joinery repeatable, consistent and mobile. No longer is joinery a tedious and dubious task requiring many hours working with large shop equipment.
- Multiple cutters and tenons available - create mortises from 4x20mm to 10x50mm
- Precise Positioning – Utilizing an adjustable fence angle, retractable stops, adjustable cutter height and precise mortise depth stop
- Superior dust extraction keeps the work piece and area almost dust free
- Includes Cross & Trim Stops eliminate witness marks, guess work and allow for precise mortises even in thin stock
TENON SIZE SELECTION
|Minimum Lumber Thickness||Tenon Size||Tenon Width||Tenon Length|
|1/2"||4 mm (5/32")||17 mm (21/32")||20 mm (25/32")|
|9/16"||5 mm (3/16")||19 mm (3/4")||30 mm (1-3/16")|
|3/4"||6 mm (7/32")||20 mm (25/32")||40 mm (1-9/16")|
|1"||8 mm (5/16")||22 mm (27/32")||40 mm (1-9/16")
50 mm (1-31/32")
|1-3/16"||10 mm (25/64")||24 mm (15/16")||50 mm (1-31/32")
80 mm (3-5/32")
* Note: Imperial (inches) measurements are approximate conversions from metric dimensions.
- (1) Domino Cutter (5mm)
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) Support Bracket
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Trim Stop
- (1) Cross Stop
- (1) T-Loc Systainer 2
- FESTOOL 3-Year Warranty
- FESTOOL 30-Day Guarantee
|Cutter Spindle Speed||24,300 rpm|
|DOMINO Slot Cutter Diameter||5 / 6 / 8 / 10 mm|
|Miter Routing||0-90°; stop positions at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°|
|Movable Stepped Stop||16 / 20 / 22 / 25 / 28 / 36 / 40 mm|
|Power Consumption||420 watts|
|Routing Depth Stop||12 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 28 mm|
|Routing Height Adjuster with Scale||5-30 mm|
|Hose Port Diameter||27 mm|
|Weight||7 lbs. (3.2 kg)|