- Combine this guide rail with the Festool LR 32 Hole Drilling System to efficiently build European style 32mm cabinets
- Quickly and easily align and machine holes for shelf pins and 35mm cup hinges
- A fully integrated system, use your Festool routers, plunge saws, or jigsaws with the guide rail for expanded capability
- Guide strip reduces friction between the tool and guide rail for easier, more fluid cutting action
- the FS 1400/2-LR 32 Guide Rail (55 inches) with the Festool Plunge cut saw to cut material up to 49 inches
The 496939 LR 32 Guide Rail is specifically designed for use with the LR 32 Hole Drilling system for cabinet creation using the frameless 32mm European system of shelf pins and hardware. Also use for line boring or creating shelf pins in panels. The 496939 guide rail includes all the functionality of a regular guide rail listed below.
Festool guide rails make your work easier by allowing you to bring the tool to the work, rather than your material to the bandsaw, cabinet saw, etc. Eliminate re-measuring and transportation. Festool guide rails are available in 8 sizes from 32" to 197" (800 - 5000 mm) making it easy to find the perfect rail for any application. Every rail includes an integrated splinterguard allowing you to align your cut perfectly as well as ensure a perfect splinter free result with no tear out whether cutting across or with the rain.
- Use your track saw, router or jig saw
- Connect multiple rails for expanded capability (limitless)
- Non skid strips underneath the rail prevent sliding during setup and cutting
- Compatible with clamps
- Guaranteed splinter free cuts
|55" (1400 mm)