The new Cleantec extraction sleeve ensures a secure fit on the tool.
- Antistatic design helps you work cleaner, preventing dust from accumulating on the exterior of the hose
- Antistatic design helps you work safer by preventing static discharge or shocks when used with Festool CT's
- Antistatic design helps you work more efficiently by eliminating clogging due to particulate buildup inside the hose
- Robust, smooth outer skin prevents the suction hose from becoming caught
- Internal, extremely elastic suction hose for maximum flexibility
- The CLEANTEC extraction sleeve securely connects the suction hose and power tool with bayonet fitting
- Temperature-resistant to 158 °F (+70°C)
- With rotating adapter and connector
The new suction hose: Smooth elastic, tapered – with smooth outer skin for significantly improved handling, a longer service life, and increased suction power.
Festool's Antistatic hose design helps you work cleaner by preventing dust from accumulating on the exterior of the hose. It helps you work more safely by preventing static discharge or shocks.
And you'll work more efficiently with a system that prevents clogging due to particulate buildup inside the hose. A durable, pliable design withstands heavy use and prevents kinking, for longer service life and more efficient work.
36mm x 3.5m (1 7/16 inch x 11.5 ft) Antistatic hose with rotating connector and reducing sleeve.
|Length||11.5 ft (3.5 m)|
|Diameter||1-1/16" (36 mm)|