- Simple set-up and intuitive controls let you focus on results
- Covered by Festool-exclusive 3-year Service All-Inclusive warranty
- Flexible head design allows greater freedom-of-movement for easier sanding
- Uses same Granat abrasives as the classic Planex Drywall Sander
- Low weight and perfect balance reduce fatigue
- Direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor provides power to the surface without a flexible cable for less downtime with less weight
Simplify the drywall sanding experience with the Planex easy Drywall Sander. This single-piece machine features easy plug-in and go design this is both easy to set up and easy to use. Intuitive controls combine with exceptional balance and low weight to make the task of drywall sanding easier than ever. Enjoy greater freedom-of-movement and longevity with the direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor with its motor-over-pad design and flexible head joint. There are no flexible drive cables and no carbon brushes on the motor which need replaced. Removable top section allows for up-close sanding to abutting surfaces such as inside edges. Reduce jobsite clean-up while working in a cleaner environment thanks to the integrated dust extraction design that captures dust at the surface (when attached to a dust extractor). Fully compatible with existing Planex abrasives.
Just unpack, plug in, and go. The Planex easy is designed from the ground up to be quick and easy to operate with no assembly. Single-piece design (63") coupled with intuitive, easy-to-use controls for ease-of-use. Flexible sanding head, great balance, and low weight (8.8 lbs) reduce fatigue while providing exceptional flexibility to sand in nearly any position.
Power through jobs easily and without downtime thanks to the direct-drive Brushless EC TEC motor. The direct-drive, over-the-pad motor provides greater flexibility and durability over flexible cable shaft designs without power lag. The brushless motor is light, powerful, and long lasting. And we back this up with Festool's exclusive 3-year Service All-Inclusive warranty.
Here's a quick list of differences from the Planex LHS 225 (575219).
- New EC-TEC brushless motor
- 63" fixed handle length, cannot be expanded or shortened
- Convenient bag for storage and transport
- Ready to go, no setup required
- Direct drive mechanism for a longer service life
- Only 8.8 pounds to reduce fatigue
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
- (1) Planex Easy Sander
- (1) StickFix 215mm sanding pad
- (1) Storage bag
- (1) Manual
|Power consumption||400 watts|
|Idle engine speed||400 - 920RPM|
|Interchangeable sanding pad diameter||8-1/2" (215mm)|
|Abrasive diameter||8.9" (225mm)|
|Weight||8.8 lb (4 kg)|