This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance.
- Robust: Long lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T mode specifically for self tapping screws
- Kickback free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Convenient: tool free 1/4“ holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
EC TEC Brushless Motor
Powerful, long-lasting, and efficient motor allows for compact and low weight design with exceptional run time.
Universal, standard quick-release chuck accepts 1/4” impact-rated bit holders and bits. Optimized design with removable, reversible belt clip and generous magnetic bit storage.
With its highly powerful new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and exceptionally robust hammer mechanism, the TID 18 is ready for long-lasting use.
The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three-speed settings. The clever T-mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
With a long trigger pull you can incrementally adjust the speed to reduce the risk of overdriving screws and fasteners.
The perfect ergonomics, compact design, and low machine weight of just 2.12 pounds ensure excellent handling all round including when used for long periods or overhead jobs. The IMPACT principle means that the TID 18 operates without back-torque and only turns the screw, so your wrist is protected from twisting.
- 2x BP 18 Li 4,0 HPC-ASI Battery Pack
- Rapid Charger TCL 6
- Belt Clip
- Systainer SYS3 M 187 (Partially pictured)
Battery voltage: 18 V
Weight with Li-ion: 3.30 lbs. (1.5 kg)
Gears: 3 + T-Mode
Max. Torque: 1593.18 in. lbs. (180 Nm)