V15-EX, Toe Jack with External Hydraulics
The GKS V15-EX Toe Jack with external hydraulics is a rugged and reliable lifting solution designed to tackle heavy-duty tasks under 33,000 lbs. (15 tons) with ease. Crafted with forged steel, this hydraulic jack offers exceptional strength and versatility for various industrial applications.
It has four available toe jack starting positions, used for difficult to access spaces, and has swivel feet to increase stability.
- Must be used with an external pump
- Meant for applications with difficult to access spaces or where a safety distance from the load is required
- Forged, steel safety toe, which is stronger than the industry standard of cast steel
- 4 starting positions
- Weight: 93 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 33,000 lbs (15 t) 150 kN
- Working Pressure: 7,542 psi (520 bar)
- Loading Height: Toe min 1" (25 mm)
- Loading Height: Toe max 6.9" (175 mm)
- Loading Height: Top Plate 12.2" (310 mm)
- Lifting Height: 6.3" (160 mm)
- Top Plate (L x W): 3.6 x 3.3" (95 x 88 mm)
- Lift Toe Positions: 4
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.9 x 12.0 x 12.5" (353 x 304 x 318 mm)
- Weight with oil: 90 lbs. (43 kg)
GKS | How our Toe Jacks Work Video
Why a GKS Toe Jack Video