H6 Vertical Panel Saw
The popular H6 panel saws are ideally suited for customers looking for a full sized vertical panel saw at a very affordable price. This saw has a crosscutting height of 74″ while delivering an accuracy of 1/32″ straight and square. With 3 1/4 Hp industrial motors, these versatile saws are used in a variety of panel cutting operations.
- 3¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1¾”steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
|Max. Rip Cut||Unlimited|
|Max. Cut Thickness||1 3/4"/45mm|
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square||1/32"/.8mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8"/210mm|
|Motor||15 amp, 120V, 220V|
|Product shipping information|
|Dimensions||120 × 11 × 95 in|