8′ Multi Level Edge Gluing System
Machines for Clamping Panels and Laminations
Our most popular Panel Clamp for the custom shop.
Produce up to 50+ edge glued panels per day.
5 total gluing levels.
Includes (18) 3 1/2" High jaw 40" Clamps. Versatile for many solid wood projects.
Patented Equalizer Design Provides Equal Clamping Force from the Front and Rear Jaws.
Higher Quality Panels result from this Design with more even Glue Line Pressure.
Each Clamp can Produce up to 3000 lbs. of Clamping Force.
Put (2) 8' Panel Clamps side by side for edge gluing up to 16' long rail.
Complete 3 Year Warranty
Lifetime Warranty on all Welded Components
100% Complete Tubular Steel Construction
Guaranteed never to Twist, Bow or Bend under normal working conditions
Free Standing Unit with 3000 lbs. Weight Capacity
Standard Stock Size of 40″ Maximum Opening, Additional Stock Size is 52″ Maximum Opening
Additional non-stock and Custom Sizes from 32″ – 120″ Opening
Minimum Clamp Opening of 9″
Flat Stock Panels
Rails and Posts
Top Profile Stock
- Taylor’s Patented and Successful Clamp Arm Design
- Edge Glue and Face Glue a variety of solid wood components
- (5) total gluing levels
- Includes (18) 3 1/2″ High Jaw 40″ opening clamps (52″ Clamps Available upon Request)
- Innovative, Space Saving Feature that allows the Clamps to be hung Vertically when not in use
- 100% Steel Tubular Construction that creates a Flat and Even Work Area for Clamping Panels
- #302-40-H-R Clamps
- 138B 8″ x 48″ Taylor Plate Spreader
- 150B Glue Spreader
- 180 Pneumatic Panel Flattener
- 79-16 Holddowns
- 80-1706 Rocker Plates
- #302-40-H-R Clamps, 138B, 150B Glue Spreaders, 180A, 79-16 Hold Downs, 80-1706 Rocker Plates
MACHINE FOOTPRINT: 100″L x 70″H x 48″W
JLT WELDED DRIVER 8′ PANEL CLAMP VIDEO