Jowat 280.30 - Adhesive Granular Unfilled Natural
- General-purpose unfilled EVA adhesive for straight edgebands, softforming and BAZ.
- Suitable for solid wood, veneer, primed thermoplastic (PVC, ABS, PP) and resinated paper edgebands, softforming applications and profile wrapping venners to wood substrates.
- Virtually invisible bondlines and high yield.
- For through-feed and stationary units.
- Good bonding strengths and wide range of adhesion.
- Translucent hot melt with medium viscosity.
Renowned for its versatility, the classic Jowatherm® 280.30 bonds a broad range of edgebanding substrates and facilitates material combinations with a wide variety of decors.
The edgebanding adhesive Jowatherm® 280.30 has been established on the market for more than two decades. Today, it is widely used by processors all around the world due to its impressive bonding strength and high yield. An unfilled edgebanding adhesive based on a classic EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) formulation, Jowatherm® 280.30 facilitates virtually invisible bondlines, so-called “optical zero joints”.
Jowatherm® 280.30 is hot melt for automatic edgebanding suitable for solid wood, veneer, primed thermoplastic (PVC, ABS, PP) and resinated paper edgebands. Also used for softforming applications (especially designed for BAZ machines). May also be used for profile wrapping veneers to wood substrates.
Polymer Base: EVA
Processing Temperature: 180-200°C
Density: ~1.0 (unfilled) [g/cm³]
Viscosity at 200°C: ~50,000
Softening Range: ~90°C (Kofler bench)
Appearance: Translucent White/Yellow
Supply Form: Granules