Jowat 288.60 - Natural Granular Adhesive
Universal all-round medium-high viscosity hot melt adhesive for edgebanding that is available in four colors.
Applications: For edgebanding veneer, solid wood, resin impregnated paper edgebands, PVC, ABS, and primed HPL. Good wetting and adhesion properties. This hot melt can also be used for precoating and softforming applications.
- All-rounder adhesive for straight edges
- Four available colors; Natural, White, Brown, Black
- Good heat and color stability
- Wide range of applications
- Medium-high viscosity
- Clean processing in different ambient conditions and at different feed speeds
Polymer Base: EVA
Processing Temperature: 374°F - 410°F (190°C - 210°C)
Feed Speed: 12 - 60 m/min (30 - 120 ft/min)
Appearance: Natural Yellowish Opaque (60-natural; 61-white; 62-brown; 63-black)
Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 16"
Packaging: Plastic Bags of 44 lbs. net
Density [g/cm³]: approx. 10.8 lbs./gal.
Softening point: approx. 230°F (110°C)