Lamello Tenso P-10
The Tenso P-10 is a unique gluing aid, which eliminates the need for clamps or presses. Developed for mitres (45°) from a material thickness of 15 mm or butt joints (90°) from a panel thickness of 12 mm, the Tenso P-10 is ideal for glued furniture, e.g. bathroom furniture, sideboards, small shelve units, door frames, claddings, false edges, frames, etc.
The preload clip enables the Tenso P to be preloaded anually in one simple step prior to gluing. The force required to join workpieces is reduced significantly thanks to the use of preloaded connectors. This is ideal for larger components with several joining elements, bulky parts or special angles. The preload clip is included with the Tenso P-10.
The ideal gluing aid
Its high clamping force means that no other gluing aids such as clamps or presses are needed when using the Tenso P.
Glue materials of 12 mm thickness and greater
Tool-free anchoring of connectors, without adhesive or screws.
Connected in seconds with Clamex or Tenso. Connection is complete within seconds, without waiting time, clamps, or post-processing work.
The large longitudinal tolerance forgives imprecision when cutting.
In combination with the preload clip, gluing using the Tenso P is not only easy, but also enables connection at all angles.
- Self-clamping gluing aid for glued furniture, components, small shelving units, door frames, trim, false edges, cubbies, plate racks, etc.
- Clamping Connector for concealed corner joints
- Simpler and faster alternative to pipe and bar clamps
- Faster gluing process; work pieces may be stacked directly after gluing
- Application, adjustments and assembly are also possible on site
|Size||52 x × 19 × 9.7 mm|
|Cutter||Ø 100.4 × 7 × 22|
|Shell material||Fiberglass reinforced plastic|
|Installation tolerance||Lateral ± 1 mm|
|Tightening force / clamping force||40 lbs. / connector|