Introducing the Lamello Tenso Starter Kit, the perfect solution for easy and invisible clamping of furniture components. With this innovative system, you can achieve precise and strong connections with just a few simple steps, ensuring a high-quality finish for your furniture projects.
Tenso P-14 Starter Kit Includes
- 80 pairs of the Tenso P-14 connectors
- 80 preload clips
- 1 preload clip insertion tool.
Tenso P-14 Connectors
The Tenso P-14 is a self-clamping connector with three functions: alignment, clamping and connecting. The very high level of clamping force allows work pieces to be glued without the need for screw clamps or pressure.
Based on the innovative P-System profile groove from Lamello, the connector also facilitates strong anchorage in the work piece in just seconds without the need for tools. The two-part concealed connector is an innovative method that facilitates an unprecedented level of flexibility, speed and simplicity throughout the entire design, production, transport and assembly process. Although the connector boasts excellent clamping force, this version is intended for use as a glueing aid.
The additional option of preloading the connector prior to glue applications now enables use for all angles and miters. The individual preloading of the joining elements considerably reduces the required amount of force when connecting the workpieces, which is another benefit to the user. The Tenso P-14 possesses a minimal installation depth of 14 mm and can thus be used in all wood materials from 15 mm. Zeta P2 depth setting 14.
- Concealed, self-clamping connector
- High level of clamping force
- For all angles
- Extremely fast, tool-free installation of connectors
- Stackable for transport, despite integrated connector
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 profile groove biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
The Tenso P-14 is primarily intended for any application where a clamped joint with adhesive will be used. Certain non-load-bearings like valances, toe kicks, scribes, or concealment panels are also great applications. Along with standard furniture and cabinet constructions, popular applications for the Tenso P-14 also include bases, covers and other slotted connections. In addition, the Tenso P-14 is often used for pre-finished parts to prevent marks that are caused by the clamps used to force the parts together. The Tenso P-14 is also the perfect solution when it comes to connections that are difficult to clamp. It also allows excessive glue to be removed more conveniently.
- Self-clamping gluing aid for furniture, shelving units, built-ins, kitchen cabinets, and face frames
- Clamping Connector for concealed corner joints
- Simpler and faster alternative to pipe and bar clamps
- Faster gluing process; work pieces may be stacked directly after gluing
- Application, adjustments and assembly are also possible on site
Size: 66 × 27 × 9.7 mm
Cutter: Ø 100.4 × 7 × 22
Shell material: Fiberglass reinforced plastic
Installation tolerance: Lateral ± 1 mm
Tightening force / clamping force: 35 lbs. / connector