Nederman's Plastic Dust Collection Bags for the Nederman S Series Dust Collectors, a roll of 90 bags.
Each bag is made from a durable and tough high-quality plastic, ideal for capturing larger dust particles and debris that is created when working with dust collectors. This allows you to work without having to worry about accidental tears or rips while the dust collector runs or when off-loading the dust collection bags.
Extremely durable, these bags are intended for industrial use and are capable of handling larger volumes over longer periods of time. Our dust collection bags are compatible with other popular brands of dust collectors that fit a 20" diameter outlet such as the Disa, Dantherm, and Nederman S series dust collectors.
- Ø 19.685" (500mm) x 51.18" (1300mm) Bag Dimensions
- Fits a 20" Diameter Outlet
- 42-Gallon (159 Liter) Capacity
Quantity: One Roll Contains 90 Bags
Compatible with: Disa, Dantherm, and Nederman S series, S500, S750, S1000 dust collectors.
Reasons to switch to our dust collection bags
- Thick and durable filter bags, won’t tear like standard thinner bags.
- Easier to remove and handle a thicker bag from the dust collector than a flimsy, thin bag.
- Clear plastic lets you easily identify when the bag is full and ready for disposal.
- Plastic bags wont “seep” or “bleed” out dust like cloth bags typically do.
Why do you need Dust Collection?
Dust can clog machines, damage or tarnish materials or surfaces, and even create health hazards for your employees. It is imperative for workshops and production areas to have adequate filtration and dust collection equipment in place. Make the most of your investments and keep your work areas clean and clear of harmful particles with our high-quality dust collection bags.